Park City Utah
Collected by Nina Dietzel , AFAR Ambassador
7700 Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060, USA
When you hang out at the bottom of the slopes in Deer Valley, chances are you'll run into one of Deer Valley's very special avalanche dogs. Make sure you'll give them a really good pet, you never know when they'll return the love, and safe your...
3419 Olympic Pkwy, Park City, UT 84098, USA
The Flying Ace All-Star Show, Sundays at 1pm during the summer months, is not to be missed. One dozen Olympic athletes in training, many from the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team, slide down huge watered ramps, launch 60 feet into the air, and pull...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers