Park City Utah
Collected by Nina Dietzel, AFAR Ambassador
7700 Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060, USA
When you hang out at the bottom of the slopes in Deer Valley, chances are you'll run into one of Deer Valley's very special avalanche dogs. Make sure you'll give them a really good pet, you never know when they'll return the love, and safe your...
3419 Olympic Pkwy, Park City, UT 84098, USA
The Flying Ace All-Star Show, Sundays at 1pm during the summer months, is not to be missed. One dozen Olympic athletes in training, many from the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team, slide down huge watered ramps, launch 60 feet into the air, and pull...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now