Parisian Dining with an International Twist
Collected by Afar Magazine
43 Rue des Petites Écuries, 75010 Paris, France
Under chef Pierre Touitou, this wine bar has been reinvented with casual cuisine incorporating fresh Italian ingredients. Buffalo mozzarella straight from Naples, Sicilian-inspired pasta dishes, and whole-baked fish are on the menu, accompanied by...
41 Rue du Temple, 75004 Paris, France
While enjoying a French meal at the Marais’s contemporary brasserie GrandCœur, don’t be surprised if Brazilian chef Rafael Gomes weaves in some South American notes like dulce de leche, passion fruit, corn, and manioc, his go-to root vegetable. ...
4 Rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75116 Paris, France
At Pages, chef Ryuji Teshima gussies up line-caught fish from France with Japanese flavors such as yuzu and shellfish extract. On his imported Binchotan grill he smokes Ozaki beef, Wagyu from cattle raised in Japan’s Miyazaki prefecture. This...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos