Paris with love
Collected by Catherine Verfaillie Godefert
11 Boulevard Montmartre, 75002 Paris, France
Paris boasts the resurgence of the mono-business. One product, little choice, love it or leave. We had so much fun exploring the Covered Passages. During the belle époque period of gaiety that typified a chic Paris of the early 20th century these...
2 Rue Palatine, 75006 Paris, France
The experience of wandering Saint Sulpice at dawn embodies some of what we love most about this history-clad city. The more baroque yin to the 6th arrondissement’s Saint Germain yang, this wedge of Paris is home to the Saint Sulpice church—pushed...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World