Collected by Anita Powell
3 Rue Jouye-Rouve, 75020 Paris, France
The chef here, Raquel Carena, is Argentine, and she cooks from her heart. The food is so original. She does beautiful dishes like mackerel tartare with smoked vinegar. Her husband is in charge of the excellent wine list. —Matali Crasset 3 rue...
Calabash Bay P A, Treasure Beach, St Elizabeth 00000, Jamaica
Green might be a buzzword for some, but it’s the rootstock of Jake’s, the 49-room Bohemian hideaway on Jamaica’s Treasure Beach. Sprung from the fertile imagination of owner-artist Sally Henzell and established as a restaurant in 1991, Jake’s has...
Playa Maderas Maderas, Nicaragua
We had an unforgettable experience staying at Buena Vista Surf Club, while visiting San Juan del Sur. The eco-lodge is set into a hill overlooking the jungle and Playa Maderas with a giant sundeck where guests could enjoy the view. It was a great...
Benito Juarez SN Esq. Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, 23033 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
“Dude” is a word that's used a lot around Rancho Pescadero, a small hotel in the surfing town of Todos Santos, located in the Mexican state of Baja California. The rooms here, however, don't reflect the dude aesthetic, which is to say...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States