Paris je t'aime
Collected by Andreya
22 Rue du Plateau, 75019 Paris, France
I visit this relaxing, friendly restaurant near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont for its interesting wines and good, simple cooking—grilled sausage with potato puree, for example. —Matali Crasset 22 rue du Plateau, arr. 19, 33/(0) 1-42-38-18-65. This...
4 Rue Jouye-Rouve, 75020 Paris, France
My husband and I like to come to view the works of daring and incisive French artists, including Louise Herve and Chloe Maillet. —Matali Crasset 4 rue Jouye-Rouve, arr. 20, 33/(0) 9-50-04-16-80. This appeared in the August/September 2013 issue....
11 Boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris, France
Paris boasts the resurgence of the mono-business. One product, little choice, love it or leave. We had so much fun exploring the Covered Passages. During the belle époque period of gaiety that typified a chic Paris of the early 20th century these...
2 Rue Palatine, 75006 Paris, France
The experience of wandering Saint Sulpice at dawn embodies some of what we love most about this history-clad city. The more baroque yin to the 6th arrondissement’s Saint Germain yang, this wedge of Paris is home to the Saint Sulpice church—pushed...
35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
At the summit of Montmartre, the highest point in the city, you'll find the Basilica de Sacré-Cœur. Contrasting with the Gothic churches like Notre-Dame, the Romano-Byzantine architecture is both beautiful inside and out. While...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village