Collected by Richard Nahem
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
Paris haute couture, the art of handmade clothes, is being celebrated at the Hotel de Ville.Curator Olivier Saillard, has has hand picked 100 garments from the extensive collection from the Galliera Museum. The collection, shown in chronological...
1 Rue Jules Vallès, 75011 Paris, France
World famous French chef Alain Ducasse, who has been honored with many Michelin stars for his restaurants around the globe, has just opened the first bean to bar chocolate shop in Paris. Nestled in a courtyard in the Bastille area, the former...
6 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
Calligraine is a terrific paper & stationary shop on a little street in the Marais with the most beautiful handmade papers & stationary. One artist creates paper sculptures of thinly sliced fruits and vegetables pressed together. They also have...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna