Collected by Tony
6 Rue du Forez, 75003 Paris, France
After ‘sans gluten’ found a place in the Parisian lexicon last year thanks to Helmut Newcake and more recently Noglu, vegan is the next buzzword to be embraced by locals in Paris. I still remember when dining out in the city was a daunting...
7 Rue Pache, 75011 Paris, France
From New York to Tokyo, the world’s food scene is heavily informed by outside influences. In Paris, this translates to cuisine that isn’t narrowly French but rather brimming with ethnic flavors. That includes the unequivocally popular and...
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
And of course I am referring to having a coffee in Paris. The Cafe de Flore is located on Blvd Saint Germain, in the area where the likes of Hemingway, Fitzgerald and so on used to hang out and write American classical literature. If you're on a...
17 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
5000 riders started the 2007 PBP. Plagued by bad weather on top of the customary challenges of distance and sleep deprivation, 1200 failed to finish. I finished the Paris Brest in just under the time limit. Another hallmark of randonneuring is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico