Collected by Rachel Naomi Miles
3-5 Place Saint-Pierre, 75018 Paris, France
While wandering the back streets of the fabric district in Monmartre, I came across a delightful notions shops full of every kind of button imaginable. The neighborhood around the base of the Sacré Coeur has many more interesting vintage, sewing...
132-140 Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
12 Rue Perrée, 75003 Paris, France
200m² is a lot of surface area to fill when you're an upstart concept store but the trio behind the popular fashion and lifestyle website De Jeunes Gens Modernes were confident their approach would do the 19th century spot justice. They stock a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico