Collected by AFAR Explorer
46 Rue des Martyrs, 75009 Paris, France
Haven't you been told to eat only at restaurants that have lots of cars in their parking lots? I discovered a valuable variation of this aphorism. I had a long layover at Charles de Gaulle Airport--long enough to take the train from CDG into the...
25 Avenue des Gobelins, 75013 Paris, France
Exit greasy meats, messy eggs and milky tea. In France, breakfast is not the most important or most filling meal of the day, but rather the most relaxed, leisurely one. Picture this: a freshly-baked, buttery croissant with home-made apricot jam,...
60 Rue des Écoles, 75005 Paris, France
Welcome to Finland! Well, sort of. L'Institut Finlandais, a non-profit organization situated in the heart of the Latin Quarter, gives pride of place to Finnish culture, savoir-faire, creative fiber, language and gastronomy in all its forms. With...
75 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Right next to the glorious Arch de Triumph are exquisite shops and street performers lining the pathway to a small location of the most delectable macaroons in the world- Ladurée. One cannot go to Paris without stopping by one of these stores; I...
37 Avenue Hoche, 75008 Paris, France
A few steps away from the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and the exclusive Avenue Montaigne shopping district, the Philippe Starck-designed Le Royal Monceau encompases everything that luxury now means in Paris. Starck has renovated it to be a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign