Collected by Katelyn Wilbanks
44 Boulevard Richard Lenoir, 75011 Paris, France
Chef Flora Mikula just opened Auberge Flora near the Bastille Market (which runs Thursdays and Sundays). Three themes—vegetables, nature, and bohemia—define the decor, which complements Mikula’s Provencal cooking.
96 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
Since you're already planning on hanging out by the Canal St. Martin during your trip to Paris (yes, you are!), take the extra step and sleep in the neighborhood too. Le Citizen boutique hotel blends minimalist design, modular furniture, and cozy...
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
My friend, who lives in Paris, told me about this Boulangerie, Du Pain et des Idees, so in my latest visit to Paris in June, I had to go there and try it for myself. We bought cheese in a local outdoor market and then got some bread and cakes and...
7 Rue Pache, 75011 Paris, France
From New York to Tokyo, the world’s food scene is heavily informed by outside influences. In Paris, this translates to cuisine that isn’t narrowly French but rather brimming with ethnic flavors. That includes the unequivocally popular and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico