Collected by ashish patel
Rue Intérieure, 75008 Paris, France
For Michelin-starred chef Eric Frechon, opening a 110-seat restaurant in the heart of Paris's busiest train station (Gare St.-Lazare) was effectively a way to reconnect with his democratic, bistro past. The Bristol Hotel chef is an avowed...
16 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, 75007 Paris, France
Pain et Chocolat is an adorable salon de thé in the 7th arrondissement, run by a lovely older couple. A friend of mine took me for lunch 4 years ago shortly after they opened and it has remained one of my go-to spots, morning or noon, ever since....
226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Yes, Angelina on the Rue de Rivoli (around the Tuileries Garden and the Louvre) is a tourist spot, but it is still one of the best places in Paris for hot chocolate. Their menu of pastries and other small dishes is good, but don't miss out on the...
32-34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France
Located in the Marais, L'As Du Falafel likes to boast about its connection to rocker Lenny Kravitz. Specifically that he has endorsed the falafel sandwich here. You don't need me to tell you this. Just go here: it's posted all over the walls. The...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022