Collected by Aileen Paris
75009 Paris, France
For a cheap lunch with spectacular panorams of Paris, grab a sandwich-to-go from Cojean on Blvd Haussman and enjoy it atop the roof of Galeries Lafeyette. I was on top of the world with limitless views of the city's skyline that included the...
4 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
Stocked with quirky-chic frames in unexpected colors and patterns, this boutique in Le Marais makes wearing glasses cool. Specs are handmade in France and Japan, with titanium or plastic frames, and all are designed by Anne and Valentin, a...
133 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
This isn't your local Walgreens—the edgy glass-and-steel facade should tell you that. And while you can buy aspirin at its pharmacy or Le Figaro at its newsagent, Publicis is really about upmarket retail: Petrossian caviar, Acqua di Parma cologne,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico