Collected by Aileen Paris
75009 Paris, France
Galeries Lafayette Haussmann is worth a visit if only to stand under its magnificent glass dome. The family business has survived as a one-stop-shopping hub for five generations, thanks to steady innovation and an emphasis on high fashion and...
4 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
Stocked with quirky-chic frames in unexpected colors and patterns, this boutique in Le Marais makes wearing glasses cool. Specs are handmade in France and Japan, with titanium or plastic frames, and all are designed by Anne and Valentin, a...
133 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
This isn't your local Walgreens—the edgy glass-and-steel facade should tell you that. And while you can buy aspirin at its pharmacy or Le Figaro at its newsagent, Publicis is really about upmarket retail: Petrossian caviar, Acqua di Parma cologne,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys