Collected by isis delgado
93 Rue du Bac, 75007 Paris, France
I had my misgivings about La Patisserie des Rêves (literally, the pastry shop of dreams). Widely hyped since its opening in 2009, Philippe Conticini's whimsical space breaks with traditional codes both in decor and dessert. I had seen photos of...
68 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Immediately, something in the atmosphere seduces at Sugarplum Cake Shop. The café is a small, light-filled space with glass doors in front and back, and a medieval stone fortification from 1200 AD running along the left-hand wall. Several large...
34 Rue des Vinaigriers, 75010 Paris, France
Hazelnut cookies, soft cherry cakes and mixed berry financiers are among the sweet confections prepared daily at La Fabrique à Gâteaux on the ever-popular rue des Vinaigriers, just off of the Canal St. Martin. The charming little bakery is run and...
44 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris, France
We had only a few nights in Paris, and on the last, we followed Jim Mayer's lead, which he culled from a guidebook that called Restaurant Chez Astier's cheese plate the best in the city. Dinner was great; very traditional. And I remember the wines...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December