Paris & Northern Italy
Collected by Roger Whitehouse
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 7, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Staying in boutique hotels, with their homey feeling and personal attention, can enhance one's travel experience. That is definitely true of staying at J.K. Place. The beautiful décor, central location (right on Piazza Santa Maria Novella in the...
Via Maggio 35, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Opened in late summer 2014, Soprarno Suites is a stylish-yet-homely ‘Residenza d’Epoca’ housed in a 16th-century palazzo in Florence’s boho-chic Oltrarno neighbourhood and, to my mind, one of the nicest small hotels in Florence. It is owned and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania