Collected by Britt and Erin Kornmann
22 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 75006 Paris, France
After three splendid "French" meals my wife had hit a wall. We canceled our degustation meal at an "oh so hard to get a seat" Parisian Michelin 2 star restaurant and headed out by foot from our hotel. My wife, skipping ahead came across Le cherche...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World