Collected by Cristina Martinez
30 Rue de Belleville, 75020 Paris, France
Cecile Boussarie, the owner, has a fabulous selection of cheeses and a superb assortment of unusual, high-quality foods. She stocks everything from Banyuls wine vinegar to stinging-nettle pesto. —Matali Crasset 30 rue de Belleville, arr. 20,...
2 Rue Sainte-Marthe, 75010 Paris, France
Cedric Casanova imports products from Sicily to supply to Alain Ducasse and many other top chefs in Paris. He also sells them at his boutique, which you can reserve for a dinner party. —Matali Crasset 2 rue Sainte-Marthe, arr. 10, 33/(0)...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked