Shops and bakeries are introducing spruced-up versions of classic Parisian foods. Here are the best addresses to try traditional and eclectic takes on three iconic French treats.
1. CROISSANT The Classic: The flaky pastries from Poilane are made...
Delicate macarons are the badge of French confectionery prowess. Master the intricacies of creating billowy baked meringue, creamy fillings, and the perfect crunchy texture at Ferrandi culinary school. Some of France’s top pastry chefs teach a...
- 1The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Uber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 37 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 45 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 5American Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers