Collected by Nicole Browning
11 Rue Linné, 75005 Paris, France
We found a great little Vietnamese restaurant called Cocottes & Donabes at 11 rue Linne (near the Jardin des Plantes). The owner was as nice as could be and the restaurant was clearly a gathering place for locals. We spent more time talking with...
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
My friend, who lives in Paris, told me about this Boulangerie, Du Pain et des Idees, so in my latest visit to Paris in June, I had to go there and try it for myself. We bought cheese in a local outdoor market and then got some bread and cakes and...
Port de Javel Haut, 75015 Paris, France
Ah, the Paris Plage. I love the dichotomy of sand volleyball and the Hotel de Ville. In addition there were paddle boats for the little kids, and the banks of the Seine are covered with sand, beach chairs, street performers, and food.
8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
This exquisite jewel box of a chapel is located on Ile de la Cite in the middle of the Seine. Seek it out. If you come to Notre Dame, you are steps away. It is tiny and well hidden, but worth the effort to find. There are actually two chapels: one...
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
And of course I am referring to having a coffee in Paris. The Cafe de Flore is located on Blvd Saint Germain, in the area where the likes of Hemingway, Fitzgerald and so on used to hang out and write American classical literature. If you're on a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico