Collected by Leann Kim
226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
If you have a sweet tooth or if you are looking for the best chocolate milk or mont blanc cake in Paris, look no further. Angelina Patisserie is the place you should head to. Located just across Jardin de Rivoli, Angelina doubles as Patisserie and...
113 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Before the French Revolution, this park used to be the site of the Royal Palace. Today, the garden, which separates the Louvre from the Place de la Concorde, is a place where Parisians and tourists stroll amid Rodin and Maillol statues or relax...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World