Collected by Philippe Grandvoinet
32-34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France
Located in the Marais, L'As Du Falafel likes to boast about its connection to rocker Lenny Kravitz. Specifically that he has endorsed the falafel sandwich here. You don't need me to tell you this. Just go here: it's posted all over the walls. The...
8-10 Square du Dr Blanche, 75016 Paris, France
A visit to Auteuil offers a visually exhilarating tour of Modernist and Art Nouveau architecture starting with Maison La Roche by Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret. Maison La Roche is the headquarters of the Fondation Le Corbusier and the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys