Collected by Elizabeth whitlow
This was the market that made me want to live in Paris. On Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, bakers sell their own homemade breads and farmers have tables with their precious homegrown raspberries. Don’t miss the potato pancakes and the rotisserie...
29-31 Rue Saint-Louis en l'Île, 75004 Paris, France
There is no ice cream in the world like Berthillon’s. The mango ice cream tastes like frozen mangoes and the chocolate like frozen truffles. I particularly admire the fact that—in true French fashion—although it’s an ice cream store, it’s closed...
18333 N Thompson Peak Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
Located just outside Phoenix and Scottsdale is this amazing landscape that represents far more than just a barren desert, and offers plenty of hiking trails for families. Take a few hours to see this incredible living wilderness. There are...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019