Collected by Michelle wiles
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Go for the scene, not the food, and enjoy the Art Deco décor and great people-watching at this buzzy Left Bank landmark. Despite a limited menu and steep prices, the place is packed day and night. Order a chocolat chaud and sit on the...
24 Boulevard des Filles du Calvaire, 75011 Paris, France
When roaming the streets in the wintry chill becomes too uncomfortable to bear, seek shelter and a piping hot cup of tea at Betjeman & Barton, a century-old tea company who opened the city's first tea bar in the 11th. The space is modern but cozy...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun