Collected by Deidre Roniger
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
On top of the famous cathedral our one rainy day gave just right amount of gravitas to the day. I love the feel of the photo as so many people recognize this place but no one has yet told me they got a better shot of it.
Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris, France
Romance is everywhere in the City of Lights. During my two week stay in Paris I lost count of how many lovers I saw, who caught up in the city's magic, shared a passionate kiss. This Montmartre couple seemed different. Their embrace was so...
Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
One of the most surprising things to me about Paris is that Parisians are just as enthralled with the Seine as we tourists. To them the river is a long and winding park that beckons locals to bask along it shores. Even though the banks of the...
Île Saint-Louis, 75004 Paris, France
When deciding where to stay on my first two week trip to Paris, I had some very stringent criteria. I wanted the local experience and felt that a flat was more likely to offer that. So I eagerly began my search for something in a very safe and...
Rue de la Colombe, 75004 Paris, France
My first day in Paris, I was giddy with excitement and lack of sleep. So in the early morning quiet, I stole out of my flat on I'le Saint Louis to explore the empty streets and alleys of I'le de la Cite. With a sense of awe and wonder I meandered...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico