Collected by Jody Holman Webster
9 Carrefour de l'Odéon, 75006 Paris, France
Booking a room at Le Relais Saint-Germain, managed by the beloved chef Yves Camdeborde, is the only surefire way to score a table at his bistro next door, Le Comptoir. Each hotel room is dedicated to a prominent author who was inspired by Paris,...
23 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France
Nemo is one of Paris' most famous "pochoiristes" (stencil artist) known for his mischievous silhouetted characters. He originally started painting these wistful, unlikely scenes around his working class neighborhood of Belleville to greet his kids...
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Our last night in Paris we surprised our wives with a dinner on the Eiffel Tower. The scenic boat ride was part of the experience. I looked up saw this perfectly composed scene and was just able to capture the moment. One of our favorite of the...
2bis Place du Puits de l'Ermite, 75005 Paris, France
A true oasis in the centre of Paris. Built between 1922 and 1926, this colourful Hispano-Moorish mosque serves as an introduction to the Parisian Muslim community. Though the prayer room remains closed to non-Muslims, all are welcome at the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019