Collected by Steve Mangano
115 Rue Saint-Denis, 75001 Paris, France
The space might not look like much, but the "ravioli," which are really Asian-style dumplings, are made from scratch every day. Ten ravioli—stuffed with vegetables, pork, or seafood—cost just 5 euros. It’s one of the best buys in Paris. —Matali...
30 Rue de Belleville, 75020 Paris, France
Cecile Boussarie, the owner, has a fabulous selection of cheeses and a superb assortment of unusual, high-quality foods. She stocks everything from Banyuls wine vinegar to stinging-nettle pesto. —Matali Crasset 30 rue de Belleville, arr. 20,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now