Collected by Janet Hillel
37 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, France
I don't often appreciate "installation art," and I'm not sure that's what you would call this. But this "river" of light on the walkway at the Musee du quai Branly when we visited in May, 2013 was impressive. It was created by a series of...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now