Collected by Ernest McGray
8 Rue de Verneuil, 75007 Paris, France
A few meters from Serge Gainsbourg's former residence in the heart of Saint-Germain sits this charming boutique hotel housed in a 17th century building. Aside from a stunning location only a few blocks from the Seine and flanked by shopping and...
3B Place Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France
Saint-Germain-des-Prés is not just one of the oldest and loveliest neighborhood in Paris, it’s one of the most centrally located for shopping. Hidden just off the Place Saint-Sulpice in a district that is its own hotbed of stores (Annick Goutal,...
36 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris, France
After a seventy-five dollar taxi ride and several near-death experiences, I made it to Hotel Saint Germain des Pres in, you guessed it, Saint Germain des Pres. It lies block from the church, the oldest in Paris, where we could revel in the...
9 Carrefour de l'Odéon, 75006 Paris, France
Booking a room at Le Relais Saint-Germain, managed by the beloved chef Yves Camdeborde, is the only surefire way to score a table at his bistro next door, Le Comptoir. Each hotel room is dedicated to a prominent author who was inspired by Paris,...
A hotel where dreams may actually come true. Peaceful, modern design makes for a relaxing arrival on the rue Saint Honoré. A truly zen feeling abounds. The room has everything, from iPad to yoga mat and a tv in the tub. The cushions, covers,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now