Collected by Lynn Ovelman
62 Rue de Sèvres, 75007 Paris, France
Experience Parisian cheese the way it was meant to be experienced, out in the open and totally natural. The employees can help you pick a cheese that should be eaten that day or the next—and it's always perfectly ripe.
51 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
Just walk into Barthélémy and breathe the air. The cheese smells so different from cheese in the United States—that’s how you’ll know you’re in Paris. I love this store. Be sure to ask for tastes; the service is as good as the selection.
34 Rue de Richelieu, 75001 Paris, France
Husband and wife team Braden Perkins and Laura Adrian opened this restaurant in the “tres Brooklyn” style that’s so popular in Paris now. The food is of American influence, but is made with fabulous French ingredients. We love going here.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign