Collected by Karisa Gomez
25 Rue Moret, 75011 Paris, France
In the last few years, the 11th arrondissement has been synonymous with renowned eateries but now it's also an exciting hub for night-owls in search of a fine tipple. In the former working-class neighborhood of Ménilmontant, a new wine, cocktail...
5 Rue du Nil, 75002 Paris, France
Frenchie (the restaurant) is nearly impossible to get into, but the wine bar across the street provides a taste of chef Gregory Marchand’s housemade charcuterie and pasta, as well as small plates such as homemade smoked trout and burrata cheese...
Maison de l'Architecture, 148 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin, 75010 Paris, France
Hanging out around train stations in major cities is rarely a wise idea but an outdoor café near the Gare de l'Est in Paris should be considered a worthy exception. Café A, a secret garden bar and restaurant, awaits beyond the threshold of the...
Quai de Montebello, 75005 Paris, France
The Southwest regions of the Gers, the Lot-et-Garonne and the Tarn-et-Garonne descend upon Paris each September for a culinary and tourism festival that draws upwards of 200,000 visitors annually. 42 small producers and artisans will set up stands...
66 Rue de la Verrerie, 75004 Paris, France
Lucky Records is an institution in Paris, well at least for those on the hunt for music and collectibles from two of the most popular gay icons of recent music history. Looking for that rare vinyl pressing of "Spotlight," Madonna's tune that was...
17 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
5000 riders started the 2007 PBP. Plagued by bad weather on top of the customary challenges of distance and sleep deprivation, 1200 failed to finish. I finished the Paris Brest in just under the time limit. Another hallmark of randonneuring is...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico