Collected by Trace Sheehan
111 Boulevard Beaumarchais, 75003 Paris, France
It isn't uncommon to see large tour buses idling in front of Merci, one of the city's most popular home and design shops, as visitors alight, armed with canvas shopping totes and credit cards at the ready. The store's philanthropic mission brings...
93 Rue du Bac, 75007 Paris, France
I had my misgivings about La Patisserie des Rêves (literally, the pastry shop of dreams). Widely hyped since its opening in 2009, Philippe Conticini's whimsical space breaks with traditional codes both in decor and dessert. I had seen photos of...
40 Rue Chapon, 75003 Paris, France
Hermès wallpaper, custom furnishings, geometric tiling - coffee entrepreneur Channa Galhenage had a very distinct vision of what he wanted his first coffee shop to look like and enlisted Dorothée Meilichzon, the city's hottest interior designer of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun