Collected by Kimberlee Weller
29 Rue des Saints-Pères, 75006 Paris, France
When I’m in Paris, I have the same breakfast every morning at Le Comptoir Des Saints-Pères on the corner of rue Jacob and rue des Saints-Pères. Each day I sit at the same stool, in the same place at the bar, and a man named Philippe serves me "le...
22 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 75006 Paris, France
After three splendid "French" meals my wife had hit a wall. We canceled our degustation meal at an "oh so hard to get a seat" Parisian Michelin 2 star restaurant and headed out by foot from our hotel. My wife, skipping ahead came across Le cherche...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter