Collected by Stacey Hadash
72 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris, France
The great macaron debate may forever wage on but from the first time I tucked into a small box of Pierre Hermé's dimunitive cookies, perfectly crisp on the outside and melt-in-your-mouth soft on the inside, I knew I'd remain loyal to his...
2 Galerie de Montpensier, 75001 Paris, France
There's the picture-perfect Luxembourg Gardens, the vast Tuileries, the intimate Place des Vosges and the Buttes Chaumont, a local hangout. But for a majestic stroll through history, head to the Palais Royal gardens, a quick walk from the Louvre...
Île Saint-Louis, 75004 Paris, France
When deciding where to stay on my first two week trip to Paris, I had some very stringent criteria. I wanted the local experience and felt that a flat was more likely to offer that. So I eagerly began my search for something in a very safe and...
62 Rue des Archives, 75003 Paris, France
The Museum of Hunting and Nature is tucked away in a former mansion in the Marais.From taxidermy and leather hunting outfits for eagles to contemporary art installations, this is one of the most charming, surprising, and creative little...
13 Rue de Charonne, 75011 Paris, France
There’s nothing flashy or trendy about this Bastille-area bistro—just solid French fare served in a traditional setting. The decor is warm and cozy—wood chairs, white tablecloths and golden-yellow walls lined with vintage photos...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico