Collected by Deborah Kerr
Maison des Centraliens, 8 Rue Jean Goujon, 75008 Paris, France
An experiment in eccentric elegance, La Maison Champs-Elysées was designed by the uber hip Belgian fashion designer Martin Margiela. Once the home of Princess d’Essing, the Duchess of Rivoli, dating back to 1864, Margiela has transformed the grand...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun