Collected by Sherrie Kelly
34 Rue Montmartre, 75001 Paris, France
I adore Paris in the rain. Le Comptoir de la Gastronomie has phenomenal French onion soup, which goes perfect with their outdoor seating area, complete with canopy and heat lamps. I love nothing more than to stroll over here on a rainy day and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked