Collected by Gregg Holloway
6 Rue de la Grange Batelière, 75009 Paris, France
Passages were designed in the 19th century to give Parisians protection from muddy streets and horse-drawn vehicles. Some 20 of these covered walkways remain today, including the Passage Verdeau; they are an excellent way to journey back into...
8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
This exquisite jewel box of a chapel is located on Ile de la Cite in the middle of the Seine. Seek it out. If you come to Notre Dame, you are steps away. It is tiny and well hidden, but worth the effort to find. There are actually two chapels: one...
50170 Mont Saint-Michel, France
Twilight the lighting seemed perfect and I was able to capture the fading light somehow. The feeling as if this could be both modern or enchantment in scope appeals to my sense of art. A magical location not to be missed. we were able to stay on...
38 Rue Jean Mermoz, 14804 Deauville, France
A stay at the Hotel Royal Barriere is a treat in itself. Staying there during racing season is a real highlight! Early each morning, horses are brought to the beach for workouts in the surf of the English Channel.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico