Collected by Steven Mckay
11 Rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris, France
Months before it welcomed its first guest, the Jules et Jim Hotel (whose name is a nod to the 1962 Truffaut film) had already positioned itself as a right-bank destination for night owls. Amid the mess of the hotel's construction, locals were...
97 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
A near-daily ritual was a visit to this nearby Marais fromagerie, featuring an outstanding selection of cheeses and knowledgeable help. In the U.S., one often sees Brie, Camembert, Boursin, and Roquefort, but most of the 350-400 kinds of French...
17 Rue Montorgueil, 75001 Paris, France
So, you think you know Paris? There are hundreds of memorable streets and boulevards in the City of Lights. But, for my money, Rue Montorgueil is the best. It is compact, only three blocks long, with a metro stop at each end. In between, you have...
96 Quai de Jemmapes, 75010 Paris, France
Since you're already planning on hanging out by the Canal St. Martin during your trip to Paris (yes, you are!), take the extra step and sleep in the neighborhood too. Le Citizen boutique hotel blends minimalist design, modular furniture, and cozy...
5 Boulevard des Filles du Calvaire, 75003 Paris, France
A few steps away from Merci store, you can find its kids version at the colorful concept store Bon Ton, which sells kids clothes, shoes and toys. The brand has more stores in the city but this one is a three level high, filled with Kids...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019