Collected by AFAR Explorer
52 Rue François Miron, 75004 Paris, France
If you are looking for beef bourguignon in Paris Au Bourguignon Du Marais is the spot for you. This beautifully designed little restaurant is in a very touristy ara but has excellent food and service and of course, lots of Burgundy wines too! The...
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
Situated a block from the Canal St.-Martin in the 10th arrondissement, Du Pain et des Idées is your favorite corner bakery—only better. The owner, Christophe Vasseur, was named best boulanger in Paris in 2008, and for good reason....
5 Rue du Nil, 75002 Paris, France
Frenchie (the restaurant) is nearly impossible to get into, but the wine bar across the street provides a taste of chef Gregory Marchand’s housemade charcuterie and pasta, as well as small plates such as homemade smoked trout and burrata cheese...
62 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris, France
L'Autre Café is situated in a cozy corner of the 11th arrondissement, just a few steps away from the Parmentier metro. It's open 7 days a week and I often found myself planning my days to end in this area so I could stop in and linger for a bit...
22 Rue du Plateau, 75019 Paris, France
I visit this relaxing, friendly restaurant near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont for its interesting wines and good, simple cooking—grilled sausage with potato puree, for example. —Matali Crasset 22 rue du Plateau, arr. 19, 33/(0) 1-42-38-18-65. This...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna