Collected by AFAR Explorer
52 Rue François Miron, 75004 Paris, France
If you are looking for beef bourguignon in Paris Au Bourguignon Du Marais is the spot for you. This beautifully designed little restaurant is in a very touristy ara but has excellent food and service and of course, lots of Burgundy wines too! The...
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
Situated a block from the Canal St.-Martin in the 10th arrondissement, Du Pain et des Idées is your favorite corner bakery—only better. The owner, Christophe Vasseur, was named best boulanger in Paris in 2008, and for good reason....
5 Rue du Nil, 75002 Paris, France
Frenchie (the restaurant) is nearly impossible to get into, but the wine bar across the street provides a taste of chef Gregory Marchand’s housemade charcuterie and pasta, as well as small plates such as homemade smoked trout and burrata cheese...
62 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris, France
L'Autre Café is situated in a cozy corner of the 11th arrondissement, just a few steps away from the Parmentier metro. It's open 7 days a week and I often found myself planning my days to end in this area so I could stop in and linger for a bit...
22 Rue du Plateau, 75019 Paris, France
I visit this relaxing, friendly restaurant near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont for its interesting wines and good, simple cooking—grilled sausage with potato puree, for example. —Matali Crasset 22 rue du Plateau, arr. 19, 33/(0) 1-42-38-18-65. This...
- 1 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast