Collected by Estee Kalina
4 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
Stocked with quirky-chic frames in unexpected colors and patterns, this boutique in Le Marais makes wearing glasses cool. Specs are handmade in France and Japan, with titanium or plastic frames, and all are designed by Anne and Valentin, a...
213 Rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
One of the world's original concept stores, this multi-level paean to all things cool remains mobbed nearly a decade after it was founded. It's a highly curated mix of men's and women's apparel, art books, skin products, record albums and more...
34 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
With a girly, boudoir-like vibe—all rose-colored furnishings and filmy pink curtains—the boutique sets the stage for Fifi Chachnil's delicate, 50s-inspired underthings. Expect lots of lace and bows—and even fur accents—on the vintage-style bras,...
37 Rue de la Bûcherie, 75005 Paris, France
What traveller or aspiring travel writer has ever been to Paris and NOT stopped by George Whitman's Shakesepeare & Company, located just a stone's throw (if you have a good arm!) from the Notre Dame Cathedral? I cannot count the amount of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico