Collected by Estee Kalina
4 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
Stocked with quirky-chic frames in unexpected colors and patterns, this boutique in Le Marais makes wearing glasses cool. Specs are handmade in France and Japan, with titanium or plastic frames, and all are designed by Anne and Valentin, a...
213 Rue Saint Honoré, 75001 Paris, France
One of the world's original concept stores, this multi-level paean to all things cool remains mobbed nearly a decade after it was founded. It's a highly curated mix of men's and women's apparel, art books, skin products, record albums and more...
34 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
With a girly, boudoir-like vibe—all rose-colored furnishings and filmy pink curtains—the boutique sets the stage for Fifi Chachnil's delicate, 50s-inspired underthings. Expect lots of lace and bows—and even fur accents—on the vintage-style bras,...
37 Rue de la Bûcherie, 75005 Paris, France
Located at 37 Rue de la Bûcherie, a stone’s throw from the Seine and draped in the shadow of Notre Dame, is what should be proclaimed one of France’s national treasures: the Shakespeare and Company bookstore. This is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village