Collected by Dana Amador
67 Rue Saint-Maur, 75011 Paris, France
There's a new wave of wine bars in Paris, ones that champion natural wine (a step beyond organic) and serve artful small plates. Camille Fremont's La Buvette (not to be confused with Buvette restaurant) is considered one of the best; the place has...
69 Rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris, France
You'd be hard-pressed to find a better barman than Kaled DeRouiche, who crafts some of the best cocktails in the city in this groovy, Morocco-meets-70s-louche spot in Le Marais. Grab a seat at the bar—there are also a smattering of...
1 Rue Commines, 75003 Paris, France
Yes, this corner spot in Le Marais serves a fine mixed drink—not surprising since it's from the same team that founded Glass, one of the city's best cocktail joints. Order a refreshing Kolpa Kopul: cachaça, white vermouth and Falernum...
78 Rue d'Auteuil, 75016 Paris, France
This expansive brasserie, which includes a covered rooftop bar and sprawling terrace, occupies the old Auteuil train station, which serviced the 16th arrondissement. When will you find yourself in this far-flung quarter of the city? When you go to...
34 Rue Duperré, 75009 Paris, France
Among its many, recent claims to fame, the South Pigalle (SoPi in anglophone parlance) neighborhood has become synonymous with cool cocktail bars and creative after-hours hangouts. The quirky spot that seemed to pioneer it all was Le Carmen, a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign