Papua New Guinea
Collected by linda zoerb
Kaevaga, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea's capital of Port Moresby is surrounded by squatter settlements and villages. Where land is scarce, villagers have found other ways to create accommodation, like these ingenious stilt houses that extend into the harbour. Hanuabada...
Mushu Island, Papua New Guinea
And played with the kiddos of the island. These are surfboards! Carved from ingenuity after an Australian visited them with his fiberglass board in the 80s. The ritual continues...if you are out there Mr Ausie, know you've changed this island's...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys