Collected by Severine Domart
52 Rue de Saintonge, 75003 Paris, France
A boon to taco-starved expats when it opened five years ago, this taqueria-meets-cocktail lounge has been consistently good since day one. Tuck into tacos, tostadas and deliciously chunky guacamole in the narrow taqueria, then head past the...
16 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, 75007 Paris, France
Pain et Chocolat is an adorable salon de thé in the 7th arrondissement, run by a lovely older couple. A friend of mine took me for lunch 4 years ago shortly after they opened and it has remained one of my go-to spots, morning or noon, ever since....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands