Panama for the Adventuresome
Collected by esme travels
Highlights from my trip to Panama with a new friend. http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/panama-travel-blog/
Avenida Belisario Porras Diagonal a la Policia Nacional, en la cara contraria donde esta el Banco Nacional de Panama., Bajo Boquete, Panama
La Amistad Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is mostly untouched, creating a home for more than 100 mammal species, including endangered tapirs, jaguars, ocelots, pumas, and howler monkeys. There are also more than 400 species of birds...
Clayton, Panama City, Panama
The Panama Canal, an early 20th-century industrial marvel, continues to amaze engineering, construction, history, and maritime buffs. An expansion to double its capacity is in progress and slated for completion in 2015. The upper deck of the...
Panama City, Panama
Our driver to take us to the Bahá’í Temple. Only eight Bahá’í houses of worship exist (although more are under construction). The Panama City temple shares the same dome-like shape and nine-sided design (as do all the temples)as the others, but...
I kick-off my offending footwear, grab my book and retire to the common area on the top floor. Blissfully supine in my hammock, I read a page, gaze out at the treetops, read another page, and gaze out at the treetops again. At 6:00 the staff sets...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania