Panama for the Adventuresome
Collected by esme travels
Highlights from my trip to Panama with a new friend. http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/panama-travel-blog/
Avenida Belisario Porras Diagonal a la Policia Nacional, en la cara contraria donde esta el Banco Nacional de Panama., Bajo Boquete, Panama
La Amistad Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is mostly untouched, creating a home for more than 100 mammal species, including endangered tapirs, jaguars, ocelots, pumas, and howler monkeys. There are also more than 400 species of birds...
Clayton, Panama City, Panama
The Panama Canal, an early 20th-century industrial marvel, continues to amaze engineering, construction, history, and maritime buffs. An expansion to double its capacity is in progress and slated for completion in 2015. The upper deck of the...
Panama City, Panama
Our driver to take us to the Bahá’í Temple. Only eight Bahá’í houses of worship exist (although more are under construction). The Panama City temple shares the same dome-like shape and nine-sided design (as do all the temples)as the others, but...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village