Collected by jill
Calle Miller, Panamá, Panama
One of Panama City's oldest bars, the Balboa Yacht Club sits just before the Amador Causeway. It's an institution in the community, and locals frequent here. Chill with a cerveza Balboa on the covered wooden terrace, and take in views of the...
Panama City, Panama
After biking or walking to the end of Amador Causeway, aren't you ready for a reward? Go to Alberto's on Isla Flamenco. Sit back and sip a fresh limonada and enjoy panoramic views of the bay. For a leisurely, open-air spot to hang out at night, go...
Punta Paitilla, Panama City, Panama
As the sun sets on Panama City, the cityscape begins to sparkle. Punta Paitilla offers impressive views from Balboa Avenue clear to the Metropolitan National Park and Casco Viego. Conversely, as the sun rises, the Metropolitan National Park offers...
San Felipe, Panama City, Panama
To simply watch daily life go by, park yourself on a plaza bench under the shade of a Poinciana tree, as the breeze blows through and orange blossoms float down to the cobblestone streets. A plaza in Casco Viejo is the perfect place to sit back,...
Calle 6a Oeste, Panamá CASCO VIEJO, Panama
Great for breakfast and lunch, this restaurant, deli, and shop offers organic chocolate, fresh orange juice, fruit, cheeses, salads, snacks and deli meats. There are also a good selection of beer and shelves of wine. Breakfasts such as pancakes...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles