Panama City, Panama
Just outside Casco Viejo, the Mercado Público (also called the Mercado San Felipe Neri) is more than 100 years old. Locals come here to peruse its stalls, bursting with piles of colorful exotic produce. Visitors can stop at one of...
Right on the main square of Casco Viejo, the Panama Canal Museum approaches the canal as a technological and engineering marvel while also addressing its environmental impact on the region's biodiversity. There are wonderful historic photos of the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village