Panama Canal Exit Balboa
Collected by John Newton , AFAR Contributor
Entre Ave. Herrera y Ave. Amador Guerrero, Calle 5ta, Colón 0301-02965, Panama
As you might expect from a city named for Columbus, Colón has a rich and colorful history. While Panama’s outlet to the Caribbean was once flush with stunning colonial architecture, it declined greatly, with many landmark buildings...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries