Panama Canal Balboa
Collected by John Oseid , AFAR Local Expert
For 3 million years North and South America were connected by the isthmus that is today Panama. The construction of the canal ruptured geography as well as the flow of traffic for anyone living in the Canal Zone. In 1962, the graceful, mile-long,...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May