Collected by Valerie
Panama City, Panama
The public buses on the streets of Panama City are recycled school buses which used to chug along suburban streets in the United States some thirty years ago. Plain yellow has been traded up for brilliantly multicolored designs of birds, flowers,...
La Loma, Bahia Honda Isla Bastimentos, Bastimento, Panama
As a resident of the San Francisco Bay Area, I live in what might be the birthplace of foodie-ism. Surrounded as I am by world-class restaurants and beautiful local food, I still dream about the meals I experienced at a secluded treehouse on a...
These little red frog are the namesake of a beautiful stretch of sand on Isla Bastimentos, an island in the Bocas del Toro archipelago in the Caribbean Sea. The island is easily reached by water taxi from Bocas del Toro and has a few good trails...
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama
Panama's Bocas del Toro archipelago is renowned by travellers for its beaches, bars, and boat tours. But it's worth scratching beneath the surface of this Caribbean party zone and spending time with the indigenous people whose way of life is...
In Kuna Yala Territory, the Kuna Indians are stewards to 365 of the most beautiful tropical islands anywhere in Latin America. The San Blas islands feature fine white sand, turquoise blue water and tall coconut palm trees. While camping out on a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers