Collected by Julia Frost
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama
Panama's Bocas del Toro archipelago is renowned by travellers for its beaches, bars, and boat tours. But it's worth scratching beneath the surface of this Caribbean party zone and spending time with the indigenous people whose way of life is...
Playón Chico, Panama
The family-owned Yandup Island Lodge is located on a private island across from the remote Playon Chico community on the Caribbean coastline of San Blas, Panama. The eco-lodge offers two tours a day: a visit to a beach on one of the archipelago's...
San Felipe, Panama City, Panama
Meandering along the streets of Casco Viejo is a walk down a physical timeline; with old Spanish ruins next to forgotten French architecture neighboring restored boutique hotels, this historical neighborhood manifests Panama City's colorful past....
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights