Collected by Julia Frost
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama
Panama's Bocas del Toro archipelago is renowned by travellers for its beaches, bars, and boat tours. But it's worth scratching beneath the surface of this Caribbean party zone and spending time with the indigenous people whose way of life is...
Playón Chico, Panama
The family-owned Yandup Island Lodge is located on a private island across from the remote Playon Chico community on the Caribbean coastline of San Blas, Panama. The eco-lodge offers two tours a day: a visit to a beach on one of the archipelago's...
San Felipe, Panama City, Panama
Meandering along the streets of Casco Viejo is a walk down a physical timeline; with old Spanish ruins next to forgotten French architecture neighboring restored boutique hotels, this historical neighborhood manifests Panama City's colorful past....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019