Collected by Leigh Everitt
Calle 8 Este con, Av. B, Panamá, Panama
Casco Viejo (the old city) is currently undergoing a massive revitalization. Everywhere you look new construction and remodeling is underway. Already a major attraction of Panama City, this charming, colonial location will soon be able to host...
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama
There is a young American man that has moved to Bahia Honda to run a school for underprivileged local kids. He's making it sustainable by bringing people in to help the program, and the teaching them how to surf. He's an inspiring guy that the...
San Felipe, Panama City, Panama
Wine bar DiVino’s mission is simple: pop the cork on the world of fine wines and pour it for the residents of Panama City. The enoteca has a huge selection of vintages from around the world, and offers wine tasting seminars and trainings in its...
Casa Blanca, Panamá, Panama
Casa Blanca’s location on the edge of the Plaza Bolivar makes it one of the city’s best choices for outdoor dining, and the rustic décor lends a slow-paced, convivial atmosphere. Beneath umbrellas and gently drooping palms, sample a selection of...
Vista Hermosa, Panamá, Panama
Panama City is often called "Miami of the South," or "Dubai of the Americas," referring to its sparkly skyline and booming economy. As long as we're throwing out metaphors, I would add "Hong Kong on the Isthmus" to the mix--just look at this view...
Playón Chico, Panama
The family-owned Yandup Island Lodge is located on a private island across from the remote Playon Chico community on the Caribbean coastline of San Blas, Panama. The eco-lodge offers two tours a day: a visit to a beach on one of the archipelago's...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna