Collected by Alexandra Jordan
Calle 8 Este con, Av. B, Panamá, Panama
Casco Viejo (the old city) is currently undergoing a massive revitalization. Everywhere you look new construction and remodeling is underway. Already a major attraction of Panama City, this charming, colonial location will soon be able to host...
Calle 10 y Avenida A, Calle 10a Oeste 8 - 13, Panamá, Panama
Had a great stay at the PanAmerican Hostel in Panama! It is clean and safe. Located in Caso Viejo, it is close to many tourist sites. It is not in the safest area, but is closely patrolled with police and is locked up safely with 24/hour front...
Cerro Sonsonate, San Miguelito, Panama
This was one of the most beautiful views that I witnessed in the charming country of Panama, while visiting my best friend from college that was living and working there. The dome of the temple resembles some sort of spacecraft, and while the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun